Fiddler Limitations and Bugs
- Fiddler does not support HTTP Pipelining at this time.
- Fiddler's HTTPS decryption feature does not work well with authenticating proxy servers upstream.
- Fiddler "eats" HTTP/1xx messages from the stream. (In practice, I have yet to find any client or scenario where that matters).
- Fiddler's buffering mode is not compatible with COMET-style applications. You must Enable Streaming mode for such responses to be sent to the client.
- Display of HTTP requests/responses is incomplete in some inspectors if a binary null appears in the content